We are committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. This Notice describes how the Personal Data that you have provided to us will be used. For the purposes of this Notice, the term “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the Act.
- Processing your Personal Data
We may process and collect your personal and any additional information that you have provided to us from time to time which includes but not limited to the following:
- name, job title and company name;
- contact preferences details including postal address, email address and contact number;
- gender, age, date of birth, citizenship, marital status, spouse’s name, nationality, race, identification card/passport details, occupation, employer;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
- such other relevant information as we deem necessary in connection with the commercial relationship between you and us.
- Purposes of Processing
In the course of providing service to you and implementing our business activities, we require these information to understand your needs and in particular for the following purposes:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, invitation to our property launches or other information which we think you might be interested using the email address which you have provided;
- to customise the website according to your interests;
- to assess your job application in the event you have provided information for such purposes; and
- for finance and marketing purposes.
We are committed and will use our best endeavour to ensure that your personal information is safeguarded, kept and stored securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, usage, alteration or destruction, we have taken the necessary precautions and measures both in terms of technical and administrative aspects on the personal information that we have collected online.
- Web Tracking (Cookies)
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive for certain functions and operations of our website. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which sections are being used and are frequently visited. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which sections you find useful and which you do not. A cookie will in no way give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our services at our website. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers, except with third parties working with us to provide services to you.
- Links to other websites
Our website may link or direct you to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any personal information which you have provided whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should therefore exercise caution including reviewing the privacy statement policy applicable to the website in question before disclosing any personal information.
- Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; and
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Disclosure of your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We, may however share and/or disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:-
- for purposes of providing our services to you;
- where we are required to do so by law, any stock exchange regulation or any binding judgment, order or requirement of any court or other competent authority; and
- where you have consented to such disclosure.
- Access, Correction, Changes and Limiting the processing of personal information
If you believe that any information that we are holding on you is inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, you may at any time submit your request for access and for correction of your personal information by submitting in writing and/or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information which is found to be incorrect.
- Retention of your personal information
Any personal data retained by us shall be destroyed and/or deleted from our records and system in accordance with our retention policy in the event that such data is no longer required for the said purposes.
We trust that you will consent to the processing of your personal data and that you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements and terms herein.